TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL FEATURES
ECMO extracorporeal membrane oxygenator is an extracorporeal technique of providing both cardiac and respiratory support oxygen to patients whose heart and lungs are so severely diseased or damaged that they can no longer serve their function.
Eurosets ECMO Paediatric oxygenator validated for 14 days.
Equipped with long-term polymethylpentene membrane, it guarantees optimal performance for a long-term surgeries or requiring extended cardiac-respiratory support.
- Polymethylpentene fibres
- Priming Volume: 190ml
- Contact Surface Area: 1,35 sqm
- Blood flow rate: 0,3-4 l/min
- Innovative Heat Exchanger
Heat Exchanger surface area: 0,08 sqm
- H.E. performance factor: 0,64 (@ 4 l/min)
- Coating: PC phosphorylcholine
- Venous Inlet: 3/8” (9,53mm)
- Arterial Outlet: 3/8” (9,53mm)